Friday, October 23, 2009

Essence of life

It has been quite sometime since I written anything on this blog. Hence there is a lot that has happened over the period and I am today what everyone calls a happy man. But to all I ask one simple question how do you define happiness, what is the feeling that you go through when you are happy. I sometimes wonder what it is, is it some kind of drug or alcohol that takes you on a trip and drops you down so bad its hard to get up. I used the believe it was this drug or alcohol that made one happy, but I was wrong and found out only when I was really really happy.

It took me some time to find the answer and experience happiness, to me happiness is nothing but a bliss-full feeling where in I am content with the things around me and in control of the things that are happening in life.. Eh am I whack job.. no one can control what goes on in their life its like some kind of chaos theory or rather say the butterfly effect, it depends on an action taken somewhere probably on the other-side of world.

Well to make me happy it really took a person from other side of the world to do some wonderful things and by god did he do a miracle it was one hell of MIRACLE which made me happy

A moment to cherish for in ones life comes when least expected and lasts for eternity, if one wants it to.

On 30th August at around 10.00 AM I was one of the happiest person in the World, I got engaged to the girl who owns my heart. 

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/karthikkannan67/Engagement?locked=true#5382105975972096514
The nicest Thing about being Happy is that You think You'll never be Unhappy Again

No comments: